Gizmo and Denali

Gizmo and Denali

Wednesday 27 July 2011

A whole new world

Through Gismo's Eyes

I got to go outside today. I've been staring out the window for ages, feeling the warmth of the sun, looking at all the lovely things moving out there that I wanted to chase. My people opened the door and let me play on the balcony in the sun. So many new smells and exciting things to see. There were these things called bugs that move and were so much fun to chase. There were lots of plants, and high places to sit and look at an even bigger world.

I could even get to the edge of the balcony where I could look down at other people, and other dogs and cats, although I don't think my people like me going too close to the edge. They keep calling my name when ever I go over there. I can't help that I'm curious to see whats going on.


I sat in the sun for hours playing, catching bugs and having a nap. I can't wait to go out there again!

2 comments:

  1. Be careful there, poodin. Sometimes it is a loong way down from those porches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Gizmo! Nice to meet you! You sure are a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete