Gizmo and Denali

Gizmo and Denali

Sunday 14 August 2011

Caturday and Sunday

Through Gizmo's Eyes



I love weekends, cause it means my humans are home to play with. I spent caturday and sunday playing with toys, snuggling, and sleeping in the sun. I watched people looking like ants off the balcony, hung out in my hammock, and played with my toys. Dad and mum went out for a bit and came back with a new sucky monster, so dad spent the day cleaning, but then he was so tired we had a cat nap together.






5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a nice nap! After such a busy day you need to rest up for the night time crazies.
    We hope you get a buddy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gizmo, it's great to meet you! Thanks for visiting us at Fuzzy Tales.

    We can see you've had a very busy weekend, no wonder you needed to snuggle up with your human "dad." What a sweet, sweet photo, that last one. Definitely an "awwww" moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great weekend, until the sucky monster part! Gizmo, please be careful on the catio! It is a long way down! Happy Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great day minus the sucker monster. good thing the snuggles made up for it. I'm new to your blog, but plan to keep visiting. Thanks for visiting me over at fourwhitepaws,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are so precious. I am so glad to meet you. xoxox

    ReplyDelete