Gizmo and Denali

Gizmo and Denali

Friday 12 August 2011

Im back and better than ever

Through Gizmo's Eyes

Im back!
I wasn't feeling well last week. I banged my head and eye on the bookcase trying to catch the feathers on the dreamcatcher hanging from it... The feathers looked so pretty. They changed colours when the light hit them on different angles...just like the fishies... I should have known. Anyway, my humans took me to the vet and got me some horrible medicine, but it made me feel better. They snuggled me and looked after me, and now I'm back to my mischievious self.


I have a lot of blogs to catch up on, but for this one I'm still a little sleepy after my medicine, so I just thought I would let you all know I'm better, and show you some pictures of my nice warm sleeping bag mum made me, She bought a nice warm fluffy blanket the colour of chocolate, and she cut it in 3 strips. Each strip she folded and stitched up. now I have a nice sleeping bag to snuggle into. It reminds me of snuggling with my brothers and sisters.

Thanks for all the Purrs
xox
Gizmo

2 comments:

  1. We are so happy you are back to your old self! Take care of shiny objects in the future! Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your feeling better! And what nice sleeping bag!! :D

    ReplyDelete