Gizmo and Denali

Gizmo and Denali

Saturday 13 August 2011

I love new toys

Through Gizmo's Eyes


My humans have worked out that if I have lots of new toys to occupy me I get up to less mischief. They have been talking about finding a new friend for me, but until they find the purrfect kitty to match me, they keep buying me at least 1 new toy every 2 weeks (sometimes every week). My new favourite toys are my ball tunnel circle, ikea  (toy boxes used as) tunnels which they have joined together to create a giant long tunnel, and some toy fishies so I don't want to play with the real ones. The toy fishies are much better, they have tails of long feathers and are fun to throw and chase. I also got a new scratching post with a ball attached.




My other favourite toys are still string, paper and boxes.


I still managed to cause some mischief this week though. My humans have been trying to grow me some cat grass in a plastic pot on the bedroom windowsill. I was trying to open the greenhouse lid off it to see what the catgrass looked and tasted like. My humans told me it wasn't ready yet, but I was curious and just had to see for myself. Oops I should have listened to my humans. I accidently knocked the cat grass container to the ground and dirt went all over the carpet. Dad wasn't too happy as he had just shampooed all the carpets in the house a week ago.


But cause I was still not 100% better from my eye injury I think he let me off easy.


Anyway check out the photos of my new toys.











8 comments:

  1. Hey, i dont think scissors are for kittens!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yow! Gizmo, you are one lucky spoiled kitteh! :) You have a great collection of toys! Our mom has to hide our grass as it is growing or we'll dig in the pot...er...inspect the seeds to make sure they will grow...;-/ Glad you are feeling better!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're better and the toys look sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMC! All those toys just for you? We're moving in.
    ::thundering herd::

    Thanks for visiting us! We'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gizmo - it's nice to meet you. You are a real cutie and I can see your bloggy will be fun to read cuz you are still a kitten getting into trouble! he he Just don't get into any serious trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That box is purrfect fur you! Looks like you haf plenty to keep you busy fur at least a year! We hopes you get a companion you really like. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New toys are the best. I remember when I was on only cat and Mom kept bringing me new toys to keep me busy while she was at work. Now I have Emma to keep me busy and, boy, does she. Enjoy all your toys and I hope you get a companion cat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a loving mom and dad you have!!

    ReplyDelete