Gizmo and Denali

Gizmo and Denali

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Gizmo goes to Bora Bora

Through Gizmo's Eyes

I got invited to join my new friends in Bora Bora, so even though I just got back from my last holiday, I decided to pack my bags and go have fun...
This is me arriving in Bora Bora.

I have to thank Jans Funny Farm for helping me pack my suitcase and sending me a map, and to Gracie for inviting us all to join her.
Anyway I'm off for a swim and a cat nap in the sun, then I think I will try to meet some more furry friends...
Talk to you all when I return.
Purrs
Gizmo

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gizmo we are very pleased to meet you and we'll see you in Bora Bora!!
    Your TX furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it, Gizmo. We're about to go for a swim too. And then a nice iced nip drink under an umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gizmo! Nice to meet you and so glad you could join us in Bora Bora.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, Gizmo, sorry Sam sprayed sand in your face. He's just so excited he can't stop doing circle wheelies. Would you like another iced nip drink?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you Gizmo, we saw you were in on the bora bora trip! Are you having fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gizmo, we're so happy to meet you! Hop on the bus, we're going to tour Bora Bora.

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete